Title: The Bulletproof Listing Process
Holding An Open House
Yes ... this is still a thing! In person or virtually, and host an open house as often as you can.
If you can't be there in person, we have lots of agents who would be happy to help!
- 2 to 3 days prior, send Listings@c21be.com an email with the property address, date and time. Weekends are generally the best time to schedule.
- Our back office will load in the open house info which feeds out to literally hundreds of websites including C21.com, Zillow and Realtor.com.
- Promote your open house on your social media, before and during your event ... like this ...
- Prepare and print feature sheets. Make customized flyers or print show sheets from the MLS.
- Spread the word. Use all methods of communication to let your sphere and social network know about the open house.
- Ask your sellers to deep clean their home, declutter their living spaces, spruce up the exterior with a fresh mow of the yard, trim the hedges and trees, pressure wash the outside and patios and touch up the paint.
On the day of the open house:
- Place signs at nearby intersections to direct people to your open house. You can have personalized open house signs made at Build-A-Sign.com/c21 or pick some up at your local Board of Realtors.
- Turn on all the lights, open the blinds/drapes and unlock the doors for easy access.
- Use a sign-in sheet for visitors, including their name, phone number, and email address. An example follows and this can also be found in dotloop.
- Collect agent's business cards.
- Hold a Facebook Live Event.
- Schedule a Virtual Open House Livestream on C21.com via your 21online.com portal.
- Follow up with all your new buyer leads.
- Send the agents that showed up a text saying Thank You.
- Share the results with your seller.
No listings yet? No worries. Offer to help other agents hold their listings open.